Call for Papers: „Regional Development Dynamics and Their Social, Economic and Political Consequences“
We would like to draw your attention to a special issue on „Regional Development Dynamics and Their Social, Economic and Political Consequences“ that our speaker Stefan Liebig and our scientific coordinator and co-speaker Simon Kühne are editing in the Social Sciences journal.
They are inviting contributions focusing on (but not limited to) one or more of the following themes:
- Theoretical or empirical reflections on regional disparities and opportunity structures
- The role of public services and regional infrastructures in generating inequalities in living conditions
- Regional social or health inequalities
- Regional labor markets and (individual) economic outcomes
- Regional polarization of political attitudes and behavior
- Big spatial data
- Methodological challenges in handling and combining geospatial data with other data sources (such as survey data)
Please find the detailed call for papers here: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/socsci/special_issues/78IK07C591
Abstract: October 15, 2022
Full Paper: February 28, 2023
Bielefeld University is a state-supported institution bound to public law. It is officially represented by the Rektor, Prof. Dr. Ing. Gerhard Sagerer.